These documents refer to an obsolete way of installing and running FALCON. They will remain up for historical context and for individuals still using the older version of FALCON/FALCON_unzip.
The current PacBio Assembly suite documentation which includes new bioconda instructions for installing FALCON, FALCON_unzip and their associated dependencies can be found here pb_assembly
FALCON is a diploid aware genome assembler designed for Pacific Biosciences long read data.
- About - About FALCON
- Quick Start - Want to start using FALCON immediately?
- Tutorial - Follow an example on how to run FALCON
- Pipeline - How does a FALCON job work?
- Commands - Information on the different commands used
- Parameters - Descriptions of parameters found in fc_run.cfg
- Glossary - Glossary of FALCON jargon
- Frequently Asked Questions - Frequently asked questions
- Changelog - Changes
- Resources - Talks and slides about PacBio
- Running Unzip on HGAP4 output - How to run apply Unzip on finished HGAP4 jobs?